We recently made a trip to Utah to attend a wedding for Frank's friend, Clint Robinson. Originally we hesitated to go because we are coming to Utah in July for Keith's wedding, however we decided we really wanted to go so we made the trip anyway.
Ava just loved to play in Grandma and Grandpa Walkers back yard. She is getting more comfortable with the dog and the cat. In the pictures with the cat, Ava thought it was fun to roll around on the floor the way the cat does, it was pretty funny to watch. We also went to see Granny Huff in her new home.
1 comment:
I love the picture of Ava with Sasha. That is sooooo cute. I loved having you guys come again, and that we were able to see you in Calif. Now that I have the website in my favorites, I will be expecting lots of pictures on a regular basis.
love ya tons! nana w.
Post a Comment