Our second trip out to Utah was great. Jim and Becky let us stay at their house in Ogden which worked out really nice for us. They have done a great job remodeling that house. We enjoyed being with Keith and Danielle on thier wedding day. We also enjoyed spending some time with Fred and listening to him report his mission. Staying in Laketown was very relaxing for us, we went to the lake, cooked dinner at temple flat in Mom and Dad's new trailer, and had fun with all the other grandkids around.
2 comments:
Hey! It was so good to see you guys last week! But it only makes us sad to come home when you're not here. Oh well... December is not that far away. Love you lots!
I love that you have a blog, I can see the cute pictures. I want more pictures though! I know you have more, if not take some! Say Hi to the cute grandkids. School will be over before you know it! Enjoy every minute in California!
love,
nana walker
Post a Comment