I honestly don't know what to write about this time. We have done plenty of things lately, that's just the problem though. There is too much to write about. I think I am going to start blogging similar to the way Grandma Wilson used to write letters. She used short simple statements that were full of information but very terse. I have noticed that some of her kids use this method to write as well. Those of you that know Grandma Wilson will recognize it immediately. Here it goes:
Went to Fred and Sara's wedding. It was wonderful.
Went to Laketown for the reception. The kids had fun with the cousins.
We will miss Tom and Dani and their kids when they move to Denver.
Decided to invite Tom and Dani and kids and Becky and kids over for Sunday dinner.
Had lots of fun.
Becky's in town for a while. We like seeing her and her kids more often.
Amy and Becky went to Thanksgiving Point, rode horses, petted animals, loved it.
Ava looks so grown up on the horse. Maybe it's just a small horse.
Ava rides a horse but is still deathly afraid of birds.
Ava wakes up in morning triumphantly stating that once again she did not fall into the water.
"See mommy, I didn't fall in the water!"
We don't know what this means.
We assume it is a good thing.
We celebrated six years of marital bliss yesterday.
Andelyn watched the kids-We ate at Carabba's and watched Iron Man(I didn't make her, she picked it) but I really liked it.
See! Isn't it a great way to write? Grandma was brilliant. Each one of those statements could have been a paragraph and if they were then you wouldn't have read them.
2 comments:
Dear Grandma, I wanted to let you know how I spent my money. I bought some socks, I purchased some goldfish, very delicious, and that was about all. Thanks for the money Grandma...
Love- Tom
Enjoyed blog style. Will probably use myself in future. Good job Ava not falling in water. Had same dream-woke up sitting on the throne.
Post a Comment