Wednesday, August 6, 2008







The second place we stopped was Juneau. In the morning we went to see the Mendehall Glacier. It is hard to describe how incredible these things are. They are just massive. The deep greens in the mountains and bright blues from the glacier are so contrasting. Any picture you take is usually pretty good.
After seeing the glacier we then took a bus back to the outskirts of town where we ate some fresh grilled Salmon. Amy and I don't usually even like fish unless it deep fried and battered but this was pretty good.
The picture that is sideways shows how fun it was to get back on the boat. I took the picture from the boat and the line went all the way to shore, through the covered entry and all the way up the gangway.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Your vacation looks like so much fun. Thanks for posting, so I can live vicariously through you guys.

Oh by the way if you haven't heard we are having another boy! (Hope you guys don't mind me borowing Ava when I need a little girl time)
talk to ya later.
Becky

Anonymous said...

I have to agree the cruise looks like so much fun. I think you should make a slide show of all the pics. Tom and I both love looking at all the fun things and places you guys saw. The zip-lining looks awesome.

Dani