Just thought we would show everybody Ava's new haircut. We realized we needed to cut it shorter after we had to cut pine sap out of it when we went camping. Koben got a haircut too, just not so dramatic. What do you think about them? (Yes we are fishing for comments. We're not actually sure anyone reads our blog:)
6 comments:
We think the haircut looks good. (Sara says it's cute.) By the way good picture of Koben with the balloon.
Koben looks so COOL in his new haircut. Ava's Hair cut fits her PERFECTLY, I especially like the picture of her looking in the mirror.
Koben looks so COOL in his new haircut. Ava's Hair cut fits her PERFECTLY, I especially like the picture of her looking in the mirror.
I LOVE it! And I love that she knows how cute she looks too... she cracks me up. Koben is always a stud.
So cute!! I think I had the same haircut as Ava, after john cut my hair.
I like it alot! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment