Sunday, October 5, 2008

Conference Weekend


Well it was rainy and drizzly in Utah this weekend so we know that means it is conference time! We invited Keith and Danielle and Fred and Sara down to our house and we "Watched" conference. (See attatched Photo) I was very impressed by the messages shared and especially noticed that even though several of the speakers mentioned the current economic conditions, they were not overly worried about it. Rather, they urged us to follow the council we have been given so many times before and to not fear if we are prepared.
Amy and I also watched the special they had about President Monson. I am not sure when it played on TV but it is available on KSL.COM in the conference section. There is a reason he is the prophet and it shows in his long history of service to everyone around him. I would recommend that anyone watch it if they are interested.
As for the rest of our conference day, we grilled some hamburgers in between sessions and Sara brought down some fantastic cheesecake for dessert. We really enjoyed having some family around during conference, it is a great time to get together.

No comments: