Jared actually got some pretty good air on this jump I just took the picture at the wrong time. It is hard to time with our digital camera.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Snowmobiling
I went snowmobiling today up at Payson canyon with Jessalyn's brothers, Jared and Garrett and their cousin Seth. Well I guess Garrett didn't really get to go, he bumped a tree while climbing and broke a rod end on his steering and had to limp his snowmobile back to the truck after only 20 minutes of riding. Unfortunately he missed out on last weeks ride too because he had to take a friend to the hospital after a tubing accident. So maybe next time he will be able to go without any misfortune. Other than that the day was great. It was sunny , there was plenty of new snow and my snowmobile ran the whole time. That's always a good day for me! We took several photos but we mostly got a lot of videos because it is so much easier to catch the action. So I am going to try and post a few good videos that we had. Jared is riding the red snowmobile, Seth's is black and mine is blue with the fat guy on it.
This is one of many occasions where Seth got stuck, the only reason he gets stuck more than us is because he actually tries to do more challenging things, steeper climbs, bigger jumps etc..

Jared actually got some pretty good air on this jump I just took the picture at the wrong time. It is hard to time with our digital camera.
This picture is a still shot of the hill we are climbing in most of the videos that will follow.
Jared actually got some pretty good air on this jump I just took the picture at the wrong time. It is hard to time with our digital camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment