We just thought we would share this little gem we caught with our new video camera.
Prior to this video, the kids were running around the lawn gathering up leaves and taking them to the trash can. Unfortunately Ava came across an unwelcome treat in the lawn. I love Vance's face when he realized what happened!
5 comments:
So, I found out my sis in law's friend is Brad's wife's sis, so I blog stalked to find yours. Hope you don't mind! P.S. Cute fam:)
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/buyamitriptyline/sydney-order-amitriptyline]order amitriptyline 50 mg Melbourne
[/url]london buy endep 75 mg online
purchase amitriptyline 10 mg uk
amitriptyline 25 mg for sleep
order amitriptyline online uk
buy amitriptyline 50 mg australia
[url=http://clarithromycin.webs.com]biaxin buy online
[/url]
[url=http://sustiva-efavirenz.webs.com/]purchase Sustiva 200 mg online
[/url] purchase Generic Sustiva 200 mg
order Generic Sustiva 200 mg online
purchase Efavirenz
http://biaxin-buy.webs.com/ biaxin 250 mg
http://sustiva-efavirenz.webs.com/ purchase Sustiva 500 mg
http://asacol-mesalamine.webs.com/ order asacol online
http://www.freewebs.com/pentasa-mesalamine/ buy canasa cheap
Post a Comment